In attendance: Stephanie Chase, Judah Hamer, Lucinda Walker
1. Minutes of the 10/21/08 were approved.
2. We are close to 10,000 checkouts on Listen Up! Vermont. We will celebrate by giving the Library with the 10,000th checkout an MP3 player. Libraries will be asked to highlight Listen Up! Vermont and the 10,000th checkout in their local papers and library publications.
3. Listen Up! Vermont – Round three: Directors will contact those libraries who have yet to send in their agreements.
4. Recorded Books – Joe Levy has given GMLC a quote for their downloadable program – however it is unclear at this time if RB will allow schools to use this service. No decision will be made until this issue is cleared up.
5. The next KOHA meeting is scheduled for Feb. 20th at 9 a.m. in Hinesburg.
GMLC Directors will next meet on Thursday April 16th in Randolph.