Meeting Minutes

June 10, 2016


Wendy Hysko, Chris Kirby, Owen McDermott, Kim Peine, Richard Pritsky, Lisa von Kann

Next meeting:

August 5, 2pm via GTM
  1. Announcements

No new announcements.

  1. Discussion
  • Treasurer Report:
    Budget on track. Delivery Service costs @30k.

  • Delivery System:
    Billing to VTLib for storage – Lisa will check with Mara on particulars.
  • GMLC Fee Change:
    Overdrive Currently .10 per check out. Look at raising circ fees to cover more holds. Look at # of users/ # of holds for last few months and discuss at August meeting.

  • Bylaws:
    Public meeting law changed. Time to review bylaws to ensure compliance. Last updated in 2010. Ask Cindy to review for October meeting.

  • GMLC Volunteers:
    Overdrive analysis, invite Chris (St. J) to August meeting.

  • Overdrive:

VTLib Grant spending of 10k due by September. On track.